Yehhhh, so what's your point Wenger?

adrianr said:
daveiw1976 said:
The Flash said:
He is a whingeing two-faced c**t and should take his moaning vagina-like face for a fucking shit.

The c**t.

Vagina like face? I can only assume you've met some interesting women...

For some reason I left this post on my other screen as the head of my department just sat down to look at something on my computer. Needless to say he's fairly perplexed what sort of forum this is.

*The Flash likes this*

BigOscar said:
I truly don't understand anyones confusion over the Lampard loan? He joined a club who don't play for 6 months, so they've loaned him out to stay fit. We are paying his wages, just like anyone else would for any of the thousands of other loans going on in the world of football, so where lies the problem? I guess some people just like getting upset, Wenger being high on that list.

the problem is 2 fold.

1, we were already better than arsenal before we signed frank.

2, its manchester city.

The man truly is a dinosaur .
I hope he stays at arse forever. As long as he's there they can look forward to winning one cup every 10 years or so!
He is wasting time and money there , long may it continue.

1BUimXW.gif

The point dear Arsene is making is that Frank has got us a point and kickstarted the tie v Wednesday. It is this that he doesn't like. Had we lost to CFC and Wednesday had nicked it, he wouldn't have made a muff! He fully understands the loan system 'cos he's the Prof, ain't he? Beaucoup de citrons, Arsene!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.