City v CSKA Moscow

I have 2 adult and 1 U16 ticket for Block 240 in the family stand available. £20 for all 3, anyone interested PM me.

NOW SOLD. CHEERS

Need a ticket for my son, he decided he'd rather watch City than fire works, against CSKA on Wednesday. Anything around block 103,104, 105, 106, 107 or 108. We're travelling from North Wales to the game. Just the 1 ticket needed. In box cheers

1 ticket available. My friend can't get babysitter.

South Stand 212. £10. Paper ticket - can collect from Tameside area or meet outside the ground on Weds.

PM me if interested

Got 2 U16/17 tickets for sale at £15 the pair.C Bell 3rd tier,323.They are together.

We are all going in on the free tickets in a different part of the ground so only asking for half the price back.

Its a seasoncard so will have to meet you at turnstyle before kick off to let you both in,seasoncards will stay with me but ill give you seat numbers.

No touts,will be putting the buyers details through the mods as would prefer not to sell them than give them to a tout.

Hi im after 4 adult tickets for this game

i can pick up tomorrow if available

could maybe do 2 lots of 2 in different parts of ground

cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.