City v CSKA Moscow

tregyblue61 said:
I now have one spare: Colin Bell L3, 324, Row M

Will be in town about 4pm, ground about 7pm

Have just PM'd you pal with my mobile so if its still available just let me know and can pick up in town or meet you at the ground cheers

I have one ticket for CSKA - its back row of Colin Bell Level 1, right on the half way line.
(its next to the radio commentators so you can easily sneer at Alan Greene and Danny Mills).

£15 ( I didn't double up on it)

Can meet in town after work /early evening, but not at the ground as I can't go.

Dan

Hello - taking my full gang tomorrow - have managed to get 2 off someone on here but need 2 more if possible - have to be lower tier - can meet in town or before game at any point tomo.

Promised my dad and best mate so all help appreciated!!

Cheers

My ticket is still going £20 if anybody wants it. Bluewhite I have messaged u back but I'm not sure if you have received it.

One spare available, half way line, block 305, 4th row £25 face value, wife's poorly (didn't get the extra tixs as on cup scheme)

PM me if interested

Still available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.