Roma away

Anyone heard if they are putting the free bus on take take blues to and from the match. Know they have done this for other english fans. If so anyone know the details

andy1971 said:
Anyone heard if they are putting the free bus on take take blues to and from the match. Know they have done this for other english fans. If so anyone know the details

apparantly its on but they take you well early.

well I am looking forward to my trip 2 rome , on he 6-30 form Manchester 2 rome with 6 lads old school ,,there for 3 nights , so lots off beer ,,think we have a good chance to get through , so all you blues going out there in joy it and take care ,,CTID

Seven of us flying out from gatwick staying near Rome train station, heard bus being laid on for city fans to get and from the stadium, massive game this one lads...CTWD

8:40 from Stansted, coming back the next day. Others I know are going Tuesday but that's my lads birthday and I went to Munich last year on his birthday and I didn't want to do that again to be honest.

Am I right in thinking a score draw will be enough if Bayern beat Moscow? 1-1 and we'd have a better goal difference and 2-2 or above we would have a better head to head and goal difference

didsburyblu said:
Am I right in thinking a score draw will be enough if Bayern beat Moscow? 1-1 and we'd have a better goal difference and 2-2 or above we would have a better head to head and goal difference

I'm clueless as to what we need. well I know a win helps:)

I'd take a Europa place now. better trips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.