City Vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
chaddblue said:
WTF....I've just heard that we don't land back in Manchester from Abu Dhabi until 7am on Saturday (admittedly this was reported on talksh*ite... so could be sh*ite?)

'Tis sh*te.........On Blue Tuesday Cheesy was talking to a fan who went out to ABhu Dhabi on City plane with players. Said team arrives back on Thurs. evening with the fans who won a comp.

Bluep*ss said:
Thought I would give an opinion about the result.
City will find it hard against Boro. We need to play a very strong eleven. Their form has been very good and they rarely lose away. They are stronger than Sheff. Weds. and are 2nd in the Championship. They will bring a good many fans. I hope our defence are much better than of late. Too many soft goals given away. The back 4 should be the one that started against Arsenal. I would imagine the 2 Ferns will start. Also Jovetic. That leaves Merlin
creating and anyone 2 from Aguero , Dzeko , Bench : Hart , Mangala , Milner , Sinclair. and maybe 2 EDS lads.

Score 2-1 to City

PS. I wonder if Pellers know the Boro manager from their time at Real Madrid.?..
Not sure how Boro will approach this as they are in with a real shout of automatic promotion. As it's an away game for them, they might just decide to rest players and concentrate on the League? Unlikely but possible

I'm thinking City will play a strong team, maybe resting a few defenders. Aguero and Dzeko needs games, and with Yaya Toure and Nasri out, I think we have to play Silva too.

-------------------Willy
Sagna-Demichelis-Mangala-Kolarov
----------------Fernando
-------Navas----Silva-----Milner
-----------Dzeko----Aguero

Boro fan here, reckon we'll give you a good game and I'm looking forward to it!

I'm hoping some kind soul can help - my 9 year old son is desperate for some City autographs, is there any possibility at the Etihad either before or after the match, and any tactics to get the most signatures?

Cheers, Paul.

I think it would be a mainly second string team like vs Hamburg with a starting lineup of;
--------------------willy------------------
---------Vinny(c)----Mangala--------
Sagna-------------------------Kolarov
---------dinho-----Fernando--------
-Navas---------jovetic--------milner
----------------Dzeko--------------------
If the game is going well try and bring on maybe Evans and Barker. It would be a good show of intent if we went all guns blazing with Hart, vinny, Silva and Aguero and have a couple of kids to bring on for the last half an hour.

SuperSilva said:
TGR said:
chaddblue said:
WTF....I've just heard that we don't land back in Manchester from Abu Dhabi until 7am on Saturday (admittedly this was reported on talksh*ite... so could be sh*ite?)

I keep telling you lot...

Boro are 11/1 the win and they are 5/1 the draw with Paddy Power.
Fill your boots!

They are arriving tomorrow morning guaranteed...

I know this because ... just look at my location!

Trust me they are landing tomorrow... just confusion at the press conference. Stay Calm blues!

Oh dear.

pfm401 said:

I'm hoping some kind soul can help - my 9 year old son is desperate for some City autographs, is there any possibility at the Etihad either before or after the match, and any tactics to get the most signatures?

Cheers, Paul.

No chance unfortunately.

pfm401 said:

Cheers, Paul.

Gone are them days, sadly

mosssideblue said:
pfm401 said:

Cheers, Paul.

Best chance would be to hang around the players entrance when the team bus arrives and same place after the game I reckon. Would think after the game would be your best option.

Play the team that will play Chelsea.

Mourinho's tactics are always boring against us to sit back and try and contain.

Cant see Boro trying anything different with the quality we've got.

Hopefully be a training match to gear us up for Chelsea.

3 - 0 City

unexpected item said:
mosssideblue said:
pfm401 said:

Cheers, Paul.

Best chance would be to hang around the players entrance when the team bus arrives and same place after the game I reckon. Would think after the game would be your best option.

this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.