Ted Robbins collapses

kippaxkid74 said:
got tickets for this on friday but don't give a shit about that now - i so so hope Ted is ok, think he's fantastic, does a lot for bleak holt animal sanctuary, and with him being Paul McCartney's cousin i always took an interest in him and Kate since he started out on telly, and he's funny, no one has a bad word against him.

:(

I went to his 40th birthday party at his house and there was a massive bunch of flowers from Paul and Linda, which I thought was nice.

M18CTID said:
Got tickets for a week on Thursday but that's irrelevant in the scheme of things. Main thing is that I hope he's ok.

His character is one of the best in the show and I've always thought that a Den Perry spin-off would've been a good idea.

Yeah, I'm off there too later this week, but as you say, you have to think of his health and a full recovery first and foremost

I hope he's ok but I can't see the shows going ahead looks like he has a big role (no pun intended) can't see how they can replace him.

Blue Maverick said:
I hope he's ok but I can't see the shows going ahead looks like he has a big role (no pun intended) can't see how they can replace him.
Only a guess but Jason manford ?

Shows continuing tonight. Ted's character is usually a peripheral figure anyway. Phil Plug Jones was there last night. Hope it wasn't his gurning face that made Ted collapse

oldhamblue said:
Shows continuing tonight. Ted's character is usually a peripheral figure anyway. Phil Plug Jones was there last night. Hope it wasn't his gurning face that made Ted collapse

Coffee/Keyboard moment.

You owe me a new keyboard....

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.