£50m bid

Hungarian blue said:
Bruun said:
Hungarian blue said:
I've never realized that Pogba will count as homegrown for some reason, but that really should be a big boost for Txiki and co. Hopefully he already had some lunches arranged with him in Milano. :)

But let's assume we really want him and have all the cash - if Madrid wants Pogba too, then I can still hardly see him in a City shirt. I know that they don't need a CM but that's hardly important when Perez goes nuts. Maybe Raiola meant it seriously that he would like to sold him to City or PSG...

He won't though, only spent 2½ years in England.

Ouch. It would have been too good to be true.

Is this somewhere confirmed actually? He was there from October 2009 until July 2012, it's 'almost' three years. Does it have to be proper 3 seasons spent in England? Such a shame.

Thanks for the info anyway.

Different sources says different things.

Some say he counts as he was here for 3 seasons.

Other sources says he wont count as he wasn't here for 3 full years.

But it's most likely the last, i'll look for some rules/confirmation at some point, unless other can pitch in.

"haven't seen the best of me yet"

o_20110601154321_city_demand_17_5m_from_bayern_munich_in_jerome_boateng_sale.jpg

Add to the mix Beckenbauer's weird comments this week, and a CB would be helpful.

I'm kidding, Pogba for me.

Manchester_lalala said:
Got a feeling it could be ronaldo.
I think we'd be insane to pay that much for a 30 year old. Although I guess they'd make it back pretty quickly. And he is Nike's main man. But I can't see us getting more than about 3 years of top level football out of him, especially given how much of his game is based on his physical attributes.

Bruun said:
Hungarian blue said:
Bruun said:
He won't though, only spent 2½ years in England.

Is this somewhere confirmed actually? He was there from October 2009 until July 2012, it's 'almost' three years. Does it have to be proper 3 seasons spent in England? Such a shame.

But it's most likely the last, i'll look for some rules/confirmation at some point, unless other can pitch in.
It'll probably depend on who he signs for. If we get him, he won't be homegrown. If UEFA's darlings get him, it'll be the former.

Happy Feet said:
No top quality player will agree to sign until we can guarantee Champions league football next season.

Scum finished bottom half of the table and bought de Maria

I'm With Stupid said:
Bruun said:
Hungarian blue said:

It'll probably depend on who he signs for. If we get him, he won't be homegrown. If UEFA's darlings get him, it'll be the former.

There was a discussion on this forum previously, don't remember the topic, but according to the rules posted by a fellow poster, pogba doesn't count as hg for any association

I'm hoping it's Bale, if only because we'll finally have a half decent chance of scoring from corner. That's got to be worth £50m.

Trautmannesque said:
I'm hoping it's Bale, if only because we'll finally have a half decent chance of scoring from corner. That's got to be worth £50m.
Why? Our delivery wont improve as bale will most likely be in the box

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.