Waldorf

The clientele are not much fucking better
Appalling customers have a certain charm; appalling staff, less so.

In a lot of ways it's my kind of boozer. Slightly edgy at times, situated on the edge of a city centre and I like the layout: three-sided bars offer the best use of space in a unit that size. The beer is usually ok too. There's always plenty of blues in there as well. My only criticism about the place logistically is that it's a bit dark: it doesn't seem to get much natural light.

The staff, however, in my (very) humble opinion, have always been egregiously substandard.

The staff, however, in my (very) humble opinion, have always been egregiously substandard.

Our barmaid Kath who is beautiful and very feminine would have headbutted you for saying that, took you outside and booted your arse up the street :)

I'm better equipped than most to deal with such things.

All part of a normal working day, vicariously or otherwise :-)

Kath is different pal. She is a Blue, we used to take to take her to games if we had a spare.

A pest above even mine and your very high standards of pestililence with a nice bum as well.

Went in there before the Derby at OT when Barton equalised and she was working and knew us.made sure we were fine. Ric was with us. 3 blues in a pub full of cockney rags, She was taking the piss out of the cockney rags , but they liked her too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.