Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if this is our doing with Txiki putting his Barca tactics to test.

I bet this was our plan all along waiting for the week prior to pre-season tours and get the player to force the move then so the ball enters City's court and hopefully Liverpool feel forced to sell now and for a lower price.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is our doing with Txiki putting his Barca tactics to test.

I bet this was our plan all along waiting for the week prior to pre-season tours and get the player to force the move then so the ball enters City's court and hopefully Liverpool feel forced to sell now and for a lower price.
Or he might genuinely be totally stressed out about it. It would do my head in having to put up with some of the comments made by fans and representatives of LFC.

I have never believed all the PR guff that firms come out with, but Human Resources definitely is not Liverpool's strong point. How best to damage, alienate and hurt your own.

The dippers are so small time. Fair play to Sterling to want out of there.

Would love this signing to happen, think he's exactly what we've be crying out for (from an on-field perspective), Direct, pace etc

Being made to look the villain in this, unfairly in my opinion just wants to win things and Liverpool fans are kidding themselves if they seriously think he has a better chance of doing that with them!

Given todays events I'm hoping this gets wrapped up soon!!

It must hard for the Dippers to take. Other than when they sold Torres this is the first time a player has agitated for a move from the great club of Liverpool - where players should consider it a privilege to even touch the "This is Anfield" sign. Not only does he want to go he's not even yet reached his prime and he's one of their best players. It's a sign of a club in decline and everyone knows it.

Liverpool's owners are former hedge fund managers and got rich playing the stock,that world is far more cutthroat than Football with a world of deadlines deadlines and brinkmanship.

Football is child's play to FSG,hence why Torres and Suarez went for max fees and it will be the same for Sterling,they will not budge from the £50 million valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.