Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Stephenhakin, post: 8799196, member: 41302"] No complications - His shirts are Being done as we speak [/ QUOTE].

Nice !! Thanks for passing on the info. Any word on number?

Could this be the return of "Beeeeeaaaaaassssstttttt" at the Etihad?

I find it hard to believe that City would ever go into a game v Chelsea, using a cb who they had asked to leave as part of a loan/swap deal, when they have Demichelis sat on the bench. They would not tell the player anything about it until after the game. I recon Valencia have asked for Mangala & maybe this wanker of an agent has told them he can make it happen, & City have told him to fuck off.

Mourinho's agent, interfering with City, on the eve of a huge game ?

Fucking stinks this imo.

Only allowed 3 players on decent wages, no other restrictions.

We could probably work something out by supplementing his wages, think he only has a year left
SWP is with NYRB on a similar deal where for his first season he's not classed as a designated player. I suppose it just comes down to whether 35 year old millionaire who's had a distinguished domestic and international career can be arsed playing in the MLS for spends.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.