Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that our interest in the player arose because of 1) doubts over Mangala 2) delay in receiving the Negredo fee

The doubts over Mangala appear to have disappeared, at least to the extent that we are no longer prepared to allow him to be part of the deal. UEFA has tightened its sanctions on clubs not paying transfer fees. It seems very unlikely that Valencia can get out of paying up unless they are going bust.

If we had received the Negredo money and we had already decided that we were going to keep Mangala would we still be chasing Otamendi?

all this twitter rumours show to me that nobody in the press know fuck all about this deal...this is just bullshit that ''negotiations break down'' just because we don't want to put mangala in the deal....someone maybe need to tell to them that it's them the ones who are FORCED to pay us 22m and not the other way around

Sounds to me like the media are making a meal over Mangala saying no & jumping to conclusions that it's off whilst the clubs negotiate a fee. Typical of Sky to use Balague's "stall" story for a bit of scaremongering.

I for 1 won't be disappointed if it is off! The defence looks solid at the mo and the last thing we need is to be giving someone time to settle in to the team/league. The balance is fantastic the players look happy lets not spoil it all by buying a player we do not need! Another wide player and possibly a central midfielder will do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.