Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denayer's development might be best served by a loan to a Prem League team where he will play a lot and then come back and replace MDM.

Agree - it's so obvious to me that this is the best solution for everyone. If Denayer goes on loan to another team in a proper league and performs to same level as at Celtic we bring him back. If not we sell like we did rekik or others when we don't think they'll make the grade.

It was cited, that he wanted to ensure the situation of his family (££ $$), and, of course, he wanted to play in bigger clubs, Chamnpions League, and more.

You have first to understand, that he was called up to play for Argentina (under Maradona as coach) with only 20 years, and was hailed as one of the best defenders in Argentina since Roberto Ayala. So.. of curse he want to play for a bigger club, and wiki something..

I think he's aware of his age. He's 27 so he knows if he wants to reach the top and win things, he has to get his big move now. In 2 years it will be too late.

Denayer's development might be best served by a loan to a Prem League team where he will play a lot and then come back and replace MDM.

Everton could be a decent shout if Stones goes to Chelsea. Kenwright's not one for splashing the cash, so a loan deal might suit them.

Everton could be a decent shout if Stones goes to Chelsea. Kenwright's not one for splashing the cash, so a loan deal might suit them.
We should not loan players to replace a player that has gone to a rival in my opinion, that would be helping them with the transfer

That team was relegated twice, mate

exactly my point , i still had belief in those players , because they were locally developed lads , and maybe the main reason why our support was superb in the 2nd and 3rd tiers , but we were a selling club , our finances were dire , thank allah/god (delete as appropiate) for Sheik Mansour , like a previous poster stated , silva,yaya,aguero or white,moulden,etc , no contest ,and i certainly dont miss the annual relegation struggle (although i was partial to the flat Greenalls beer at the back of the Kippax on a cold November evening)

Everton and any of the newly promoted sides would be good experience for him. I hope City are working on either Denayer going out on loan or MDM leaving a year early, i think having 5 CBs for the year would do more harm than good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.