Player Topic: Nicolas Otamendi (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSLV2JSVAAERMnn.jpg

If Phil Bardsley could knock you out just think what i can do to you!!

Great performance yesterday and officially pocketed Rooney. Hopefully he can kick on and form a great partnership with Kompany, but I wouldn't say Mangala's out of it completely because his partnership with Vinny is superb as well, good problem for MP to have though

Excellent performance and his concentration and will to win was there for all to see. That said, they had little threat down the middle, their spearhead being a currently average striker......still, the opposition can only play as well as you let them and I thought Nico was first-class at the theatre of myths

Looked good yesterday but like I said in another thread, we set up to protect the centre backs and we did that very well with the two Fers. It would be wrong to expect that level of solidarity from him when we revert to being more open.

The rags are wanking themselves daft over Smalling, forgetting that he is constantly protected by 2 holding players and only a semi adventurous centre midfielder. Otamendi looked good yesterday and was good value for motm but that level (as will Mangala's and Kompany's) will probably change when we play more openly, which we do 90% of the time.

On a side note, I think we should play like this more often in big games. With the added magic of Silva and Aguero I think we can create enough while not giving much away. So with that in mind it's good to know that Otamendi seems capable of concentrating intensely for 90 minutes. That's a great sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.