Villa vs. City Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are people talking about arsenal? every year they are 'the team to beat' up until winter then they are gash and finish fourth...

Yeh he will make sure they don't go any futher than the first round knockout stage. 2 games playing the kids won't make a difference to the season. I'd rather them go through in champions league.

So that they can go out in the first knockout round?

Still the Witton arms for away fans,or is there better?

Personally I avoid the designated away pubs, they are a product of modern football and in general are really shite.

Birmingham City Centre is awash with great boozers and is only a 10 minute train ride away from Witton.

If in doubt head for Broad Street and you will be spoilt for choice.

Personally I avoid the designated away pubs, they are a product of modern football and in general are really shite.

Birmingham City Centre is awash with great boozers and is only a 10 minute train ride away from Witton.

Really? Witton arms has both home and away fans.

Away fans are around the back under a tent thing and it was a great atmosphere there last year (5:30 KO mind you) so probably would be better.

I'll be in the witton arms at 10:30 ;-)

Will give Broad St a try then. Live in Coventry now so just up the road anyway.

Really? Witton arms has both home and away fans.

Away fans are around the back under a tent thing and it was a great atmosphere there last year (5:30 KO mind you) so probably would be better.

I'll be in the witton arms at 10:30 ;-)

Last time I went to the Witton arms was for the charity shield game and it was decent but packed!

Doesn't he get one next week during the international break?
I'm not too sure anymore actually. I heard he was retiring but not sure if that was confirmed? I'd still like to see Kev play number 10 Sunday as Yaya has played a lot recently and a fresh Kev behind the striker would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.