Norwich FA Cup post match

Noticed Zaba grabbing the players to go over to the fans after the game. That's why he should never be allowed to leave the club.

Apparently solid performance, no video first half but a couple of hustlers managed to get video for the second half which made everything even more confusing lol but from the audio and the video in the second half the team played well and defended fairly well . Iheanacho acquitted himself well with another goal and Aguero is certainly getting back to his dominant best. A return for Zabaleta also makes this day very successful. Now the players have to carry this form and momentum into the important premiere league game on Wednesday.

haha that just made me piss myself,making Jerome Cameron stand posing for pics on the pitch with fans as he is coming off the pitch,i bet he really wanted to do that after just had a twatting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.