Damp patches ...

will spray some of the mould and mildew remover kit from home bargains on the walls and window frames, not sure what to do with the carpet though but I'll be trying vinegar mix. looking at true hepa air purifiers as I'm already running a dehumidifier. this flat has seen 3 winters under my watch and this is the first time it has hit a damp patch.

will spray some of the mould and mildew remover kit from home bargains on the walls and window frames, not sure what to do with the carpet though but I'll be trying vinegar mix. looking at true hepa air purifiers as I'm already running a dehumidifier. this flat has seen 3 winters under my watch and this is the first time it has hit a damp patch.

Don't waste your money mate. Dilute bleach with water in a spray bottle. It will kill the mold.

Does anyone know of a decent company / builder re sorting out damp - as I also now have this. Never had it till this winter. Live in old house ( built 1850s ) and now have damp issues upstairs and downstairs that I need sorting - but don't know of any trust worthy builders etc
Just used a company called Trace Basement Systems in Glossop that were recommended to me who were ok

Have you checked the pointing outside?

Do you dry clothes on the radiators?

So it's not a thread about Bluemoons coven and their incontinence.
wonderwomanohnoyoudidnt.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.