Damp patches ...

ErlingHaaland

Not the ones in bed but the damp on the interior walls ! Got 3 areas of damp and all are on internal walls . Their is nothing around the areas ( ie has good airflow ) and one if them is upstairs in my little lads room . We've tried the damp seal paint but it just keeps coming back . Does anyone sort this as a trade ( I'd rather give some money to a fellow blue ) I'm sure it's something and nothing but I can't get rid of it !

poor lezurin, He asks for help and all we can do is take the p*ss out of girlbob.

Re the damp patches, the worrying one is upstairs. In simple terms you should not get damp upstairs unless there is a water leak, roof, plumbing etc. Where abouts on the wall is the patch ?

leruzin said:
Not the ones in bed but the damp on the interior walls ! Got 3 areas of damp and all are on internal walls . Their is nothing around the areas ( ie has good airflow ) and one if them is upstairs in my little lads room . We've tried the damp seal paint but it just keeps coming back . Does anyone sort this as a trade ( I'd rather give some money to a fellow blue ) I'm sure it's something and nothing but I can't get rid of it !
Hi mate wat u need is some oil based white undercoat paint coat over stain leave for 48 hours then repeat process leave again for 48 hrs then paint over sed area with ur water based colours twice job done lad

It's not my fault I can't spell, it's society and the Tories and religions fault

And people on benefits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.