Hart must play in the final

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is a shocking keeper but I know he had a very bad game, and yes I'd be more comfortable if we payed Hart, but I don't like binning players who have one bad game. Can you say you've watched him this season and thought he has let us down. I also thought BBC went OTT regarding what he could have done about the goals. Freekick was very bad, but not sure about the rest.
Tbh Marv I've never seen him command any back four in front of him. The best game I think he's had for us was Everton away in the cup and we still lost. He has no presence or authority. We have to agree to disagree because I think he could have saved the second and done better with the last as well. He like Fernando was a player who mp signed no one really had heard of them we bought into a bit of hype and have been sorely disappointed. I remember some on here saying he would take harts spot.

I think if he is playing Willy next week he should tell us now, then we can decide whether to turn up or not.

I know that sitting on the bench for months and then being called upon cant be easy. Confidence and sharpness comes from playing but my god he was woeful. Whilst there were mistakes from some of the younger lads, kolarov, Demi, Fernando and caballero were at fault for Chelsea's goals. Demi and kolarov just kept allowing runners in behind, caba was absolute shite. He made one good save, which was right at him anyway and his clearances were also dross.

It's not like Willy has ever had only 1 bad game. Isn't it rather that he is almost always Calamity-Willy?

We have a manager than surpasses even Arsene Wenger in his levels of stubbornness... Penis will be in goal at Wembley.

I don't think he is a shocking keeper but I know he had a very bad game, and yes I'd be more comfortable if we payed Hart, but I don't like binning players who have one bad game. Can you say you've watched him this season and thought he has let us down. I also thought BBC went OTT regarding what he could have done about the goals. Freekick was very bad, but not sure about the rest.
So the one that went RIGHT under him wasn't his fault? Or when he completely misjudge the flight of that header and decided to watch it go out for a goal kick, only for it to sail into the top corner? Come on. If this twat plays at Wembley it will be a disgrace.

We all know hart should start on Sunday but he won't.. Lets hope pellegrini seen the light because if he don't we could be out of two cups in a week and no trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.