BT Sport

Question.

Can you KODI you PC wirelessly to your TV?

So instead of watching the match on my monitor, I can watch it on my TV.

Thanks.

You should invest in a FireStick - they're really cheap and you can load up a build of KODI and use it as a replacement for you cable box. Bin that piece of shit. I did it 6 months ago and haven't regretted it once.

Virgin tried to give me BT for nothing told them just remove the whole BT sport package as am a football supporter and do not want the rubbish BT offer.

I'd go with Virgin Cable tomorrow if we had the coverage, sadly we don't so however much myself and others dislike BT we still end up paying these cunts for line rental.

However if you aren't covered by cable check here:

https://cablemystreet.virginmedia.com/

And let Virgin know you want your area covered.

As soon as they cable my area I'm away for good from BT

Beware of vigin binned it 2 years ago fine to start with but ended up losing signal every day for hours at a time numerous calls and visits by their engineers couldn't fix the problems

Beware of vigin binned it 2 years ago fine to start with but ended up losing signal every day for hours at a time numerous calls and visits by their engineers couldn't fix the problems
Think they have vastly improved that,I have internet only and bar first couple of months,with the odd breakdown for an hour or so it's been superb can't really fault them...

As a follow on, I sent my email as quoted, I got an automated reply saying he was out the office but I could call.......
"For urgent issues, please call 01277 326186, the messaging service for this number is checked most days between 8am-6pm.
If it's outside of these hours or, I'm not dealing with a current active complaint for you, please try our Customer Service team on 0800 800150."

I rang the 01277 number and left a message. Within 20 minutes they returned my call and left me a message on my answerphone thing saying they will call on Monday. Now that is pretty prompt so how about everyobe ringing that number on Monday to tell them what we think of them. As the original poster (Eli ) said, this Mark guy is very high up in the pecking order. Let's hammer them with calls and complaints.

Mark for tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.