BT Sport

cancelled mine a couple of months ago , when zip mouth and mcpointy started their hate campaign against my club , got the usual" we will give you 6 months free" bullshit , but told them straight until they get some decent pundits and sports programme editors without an agenda , teye will never get another bean from me . Also said if they didnt have the obscene monopoly on land lines , i would rip that out too , when i called her a stupid scottish woman , i realised i had gone too far , my hate for the rags and dippers unfortunately got the better of me.

My father and i laugh about the difference from City v Real to Liverpool v whoever it is that bad/obvious.
I think their policy of hiring ex utd and Liverpool players as pundits has slightly back fired, very much so with pointy.

I have their biss keys (sat feed security) anyway so screw em.

I hope we can carry this out in the same way the scousers boycotted the sun.
BT clearly thought it was a clever marketing ploy to attract utd fans and perpetuate myths and half truths.
The customer is king though and so is the ex customer.
It's their own fault.

It's not so much the coverage that's the problem,it's knowing they have pundits who are only to glad to get digs in or mock the club,would Utd or Liverpool for instance expect ex city players on their games as pundits,the fa cup omission,the champions league flyer only add fuel to the fire.Some people might think get over yourselves acting like spoilt children cause they say bad things about your club.But it's the perception it portrays to neutral fans of what they claim is correct,an example the emptyhad cliaming we have masses of empty seats at games which we no to be bollocks but the more they peddle it,it then sticks and is taken as gospel,it's all negative in regards publicity which actually does seem to have an effect regards how we are portrayed..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.