Pellegrini in talks with Everton

I agree with @stony's post above.

Can't think of a worse appointment for Everton if they want to progress, I said 10 months ago that Martinez will ruin them with his style of football to the point where they are now a soft team. If Pellegrini takes over that team i'd have them as an outside shot at being relegated. They need a coach who knows how to organise a defence, Pellegrini is 100% not the man to do that. Also if John Stones doesn't leave Everton this summer his career will get ruined there.

I agree with @stony's post above.

Can't think of a worse appointment for Everton if they want to progress, I said 10 months ago that Martinez will ruin them with his style of football to the point where they are now a soft team. If Pellegrini takes over that team i'd have them as an outside shot at being relegated. They need a coach who knows how to organise a defence, Pellegrini is 100% not the man to do that. Also if John Stones doesn't leave Everton this summer his career will get ruined there.
Maybe he's on double agent duties?

He joins Everton. Then Swaps Stones and Barkley for Kolorov and Bony and gets Everton to pay us for it?

If he does go there i wish him success but as others have mentioned having a gung ho type can go pear shaped if you don't have the squad for it.

Interesting one, Everton's problems this season have been similar to ours.

Can't argue with Pellegrini's achievements at Villarreal and Malaga though.

Could go either way, i hope he does well.

If i was them i'd go for Quique Sanchez Flores.

He appears to want to stay in the Prem. Adds to another interesting season next year with Mark Hughes and possibly Pellergrini managing clubs. He left me puzzled at this term 'Engineer' but I think we should give him respect. He may take a few players we would like to offload.

i think for everton to go to a level their fans will like to see their club at they need a current proven winner.

manuel fits that profile but i am not convinced he is the right manager for them, especially considering their defensive woes in the past eighteen months or so.

i just think someone like frank de boer fits the bill better, or if they could tempt him, unai emery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.