Pellegrini in talks with Everton

Everton are asking about his man management skills before appointing him.

Me too. I read some awful things about Pellegrini this season including "Blues" happy after we lost.

Juande Ramos has just been appointed Malaga manager now so Pellegrini also isn't going there.

I've read this lots of times but I literally haven't read one blue saying they hoped we lose because they didn't like Pellegrini. What was the scale of this, was it one fan, two, twenty? I'm not saying it didn't happen but it has all the hallmarks of a myth perpetuated in order to generally demean those who were critical of Pellegrini.

I've read this lots of times but I literally haven't read one blue saying they hoped we lose because they didn't like Pellegrini. What was the scale of this, was it one fan, two, twenty? I'm not saying it didn't happen but it has all the hallmarks of a myth perpetuated in order to generally demean those who were critical of Pellegrini.
Can't say I remember reading anything along those lines either.

Probably that "City fan" that surfaces from time to time on Talkshite. He never has a good thing to say about the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.