The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question... would personnel at Ernst & Young have any knowledge of transfers at City?

:-D

I'd never pretend to be ITK mate, just something I heard today from someone at E&Y that chimes with what TH has said. As I said, I don't even know if anyone at E&Y would have any real knowledge about goings on at City. As for me, I'm a genuine KFA and, as far as I know, it could be complete & utter bollocks!

I think the only way to know if it's bollocks or not would be to share it with us and then we can rank it in terms of believability...

:-D

I'd never pretend to be ITK mate, just something I heard today from someone at E&Y that chimes with what TH has said. As I said, I don't even know if anyone at E&Y would have any real knowledge about goings on at City. As for me, I'm a genuine KFA and, as far as I know, it could be complete & utter bollocks!
Doesn't your post make you ITK? I don't think you have to be Txiki Begiristain to be considered ITK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.