Hotel Stays Before Matches To Be Scrapped By Pep

Nothing new for Pep he changed it at Bayern and this was the practice at Barca its in his books, he treats them like adults and will soon spot in their performance that they are not preparing properly. He also expects them to dine together post games

I convinced the misses the need for me to stay in a hotel before a City-game just like the players. Now Pep spoiled it for me. To think I will improve watching a City-match ...

When city first starting using the CFA there was a big dip in form, I remember posting my opinion that the move and the staying at the CFA was responsible. Felt it was too big a coincidence for it not to be. Glad the change has been made. Pretty sure the theory back then was to have all the team together and on time. Players that turn up pre-match late without a valid reason won't be on the team sheet I recon. Well paid grown men have no excuse to be late for match days IMO.

The CFA idea is purely about making preparation a scientific approach - but let's be honest, we all sleep differently even at home - example, the missus likes the quilt and I don't have a choice.

The problem with the scientific approach is the players are not robots, you could tell at times last season that we seemed to be following a robotic way of playing.

I wonder how long before the marketing team get the idea to rent the free bedrooms out to hospitality? (probably just about the point I used a ? on this line)

I seem to remember Mancini introduced it as I think it's common practice in Italy. I'm sure Pep will find out if anyone crosses the line and if they're not prepared to be adult about this they'll be shipped out.

I thought it saw Sven in 2007, we had a 100% home record in the first 4 months too.

It was a team spirit thing more than anything.

I think the vast majority of players will eat what's good for them, not drink and get the sleep they need. If they are married with kids they won't be shagging anyway!!!! I saw Kolorov out once in Manchester (San Carlo) the day before a game eating with a friend and he had grilled Salmon and veg. That was it.

Likes the players to have time with family before the weekend of work. Also wants to arrive at the ground as late as possible apparently. Rather prepare away from the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.