Clattenburg, the FA & Adebayor - proof that the system is bent

Like letting us win the two most exciting title races in the history of the Premier League? Cunning bastards......

only the first or let's say the FIFA scenario would have been a nice outcome.

The second not for me, Liverpool just got done on the pitch when it mattered. If anything Clattenburg's reffing of the 3-2 showed they were trying to make it any but us right up to the end that season

Thanks for posting. Do you think the FA will investigate this revelation from Halsey? In my opinion it throws the integrity of the PGMOL into serious doubt and there's no doubt in my mind the referee saw the incident and has been pressurised into changing his mind by people within the game.

i had hoped the fact that City had appealed at all this time (Aguero) meant we were going to put up a fight of some sort but sounds like we have just accepted it.

if we cant win here, surely no-one can argue that Marriner didnt see the incident and must be demoted?

Clattenberg being a 'Yes man' is the main reason he's risen as high as he has in the game. Nothing would surprise me about him.

I can think of three times that City got done by trial by TV. This one with Adebayor, the one with Balotelli and the stamp verse Spurs, and now Aguero's elbow. All three had the refs (Clattenburg,Howard Webb and Marriner) standing only yards away looking straight at the incidents. Also the incidents only looked bad after sky had found the right angle in slow motion. I have no doubt the FA told the refs what they did or didn't see
!

Like letting us win the two most exciting title races in the history of the Premier League? Cunning bastards......

Since the sick swan a lot of surprising refereeing decisions were being given against us. The club set up their own investigation with the help of an outside source proving bias from certain match officials. All of a sudden there was a last minute switch over one of these officials from our game against West Brom. Another one was promoted to head the referees in the MLS. As PB explains in another thread the same dossier with all the evidence of alleged corruption was given to the Torygraph who for some inexplicable reason refused to run the story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.