Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been decidedly average of late, however, all the top players have this ability to create even when not at there best... Leads the assists charts in the prem and I still think he has 2/3 more gears!!!

I thought he was very average today, so many poor crosses and passes, and then he unleashed that beauty to Raheem which more than made up for it.

I thought he was very average today, so many poor crosses and passes, and then he unleashed that beauty to Raheem which more than made up for it.
Hmm perfect cross for sterling's header first half, good pass to Sane second half. He was everywhere. Played very well today.

Hmm perfect cross for sterling's header first half, good pass to Sane second half. He was everywhere. Played very well today.

You, along with many posters on here, completely ignore all the poor crosses and corners he put in today, he can do no wrong at all, he's a great player and put a shift in for sure, but can play a lot better than he did today IMO. That said the ball to Sterling was absolutely world class.

You, along with many posters on here, completely ignore all the poor crosses and corners he put in today, he can do no wrong at all, he's a great player and put a shift in for sure, but can play a lot better than he did today IMO. That said the ball to Sterling was absolutely world class.

Well I thought he was MotM, with a string of top passes allied to hard work. His best performance for a while. Strange how we all differ so much watching the same matches.

Just so good. So many assists, it's simply brilliant.

9 so far in 17 games...

Might put a cheeky bet on him breaking Henry's record of 20. Got to think he'll get even more when we start clicking against smaller teams, Aguero comes back and Sané and Sterling start hitting the back of the net regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.