Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget the pass for Sterling's miss in the 1st half. You'd be hard pressed to deliver a better ball.

Play him centrally with licence to drift along the line like the second half and I think he'll take Henry's assist record(20)...Kev on 9 assists so far, not half way through the season yet

The last time I saw a pass as ridiculous as that from one of ours: David Silva to Dzeko, the last goal of the Demolition Derby.

5X9gN4m.gif

That through ball to Sane that created the 1 on 1 between him and Cech was also perfectly timed and He's the only that can make that pass in our team. Has to play in the middle. Please Pep!!!!! The problem when he plays on the wings is that none of our CM are good in advancing the ball, Silva can do this but for some reason he didn't last night (mistimed a lot of through balls too that he would usually make - barring the assist). First half I remember Yaya made one vertical pass and that's pretty much it. When Yaya was crowded, the ball got to Fernando and he couldn't advance the ball, rinse and repeat. This caused the sideways passing all around.

You, along with many posters on here, completely ignore all the poor crosses and corners he put in today
Not to mention a number of passes he gave the ball straight to Arsenal, and his sleepiness, and then subsequent half arsed attempt to catch the breaking player for the goal.

I was amazed to see BBC gave him MoTM, which was complete bollocks, as they didn't want to give it to the much maligned Sterling.

I've long been a fan of KdB (before he came here), and on form, I think he's probably our most talented player, but yesterday was one of the poorer performances he's had for us, despite the pass to Sterling.

Not to mention a number of passes he gave the ball straight to Arsenal, and his sleepiness, and then subsequent half arsed attempt to catch the breaking player for the goal.

I was amazed to see BBC gave him MoTM, which was complete bollocks, as they didn't want to give it to the much maligned Sterling.

I've long been a fan of KdB (before he came here), and on form, I think he's probably our most talented player, but yesterday was one of the poorer performances he's had for us, despite the pass to Sterling.

That is totally how I saw it and I have a very similar opinion of him as well, some on here gave him MOTM as well, however that is more because he is a total favourite who can do no wrong in some people eyes.

He's a fantastic player of that there is little doubt and I say again, what a pass to Sterling, made me forgive the laziness for the goal and the errant passing earlier in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.