£30m bid for Busquets in January (Tutto Mercato)

whicko said:
Plain Speaking said:
LoveCity said:
I would like to see a source on Silva using Joorabchian because I've never read anything of it and Silva's agent is the same as Aguero's.
Someone posted on here the City players KJ acts for about 5-6 weeks ago. There were about 5 City players' but the stand out name for me was Silva. Sorry I cant remember the thread. :-(
No one challenged the poster at the time, it was quite authoritative. I assumed he was ITK!
Edit:
found it! good old google: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231964" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231964</a>
Danburge82:"David Silva and Joe Hart are with him too. Don't underestimate how much Tevez had to do with his own transfer requests. Yes Joorabchian may well be a snake but Tevez had ultimate influence over what he's done more than anyone else. Did Kia put Tevez's dick in that other bird when he cheated on his wife? No, he didn't did he?! So I don't blame Kia for half as much of the stick he gets! "

If you google this guy it clearly states he is Silva & Kuns agent -Segui, José so Kia talk is a load of rubbish
No one is saying Kia is there "official agent" he isnt even licensed to be an agent. However sometimes he advises players' agents. The thread I referred to above said he was advising Onouha and that seems to be born out by quotes from Kia on the BBC referring to Onouha. Onouha's Mum has always been Onouha's agent

If we are to buy another midfielder then surely Javi Martinez should be the preferred target. Cheaper than Busquets, easier to buy (not currently at Barca) and slightly younger as well.

Owen Hargreaves ,...one year deal
Gareth Barry ,.... senior squad player, not getting any younger (2 years left at most)
Yaya Toure ,.... out in Jan for the African Nations, 29 ? years old now, the odd injury niggle.

And Mancini has said we are short in midfield which was why Hargreaves come in.

I hope Martinez is the January target.

no racists thank you, imagine if he put his foot in his mouth with micah, vinnie, nige, mario or yaya around just to name a few, he'd get slaughtered. we have a great team now so i hope we dont go after any old **** at ridiculous prices just because they MIGHT be slightly better in some peoples opinions.

and no racists

With all this talk of signing a defensive midfielder (Busquets, Van Bommel, De Rossi) it makes me wonder if Mancini is preparing for life without De Jong. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of De Jong.

As for Busquets I would definitely have him. Top class defensive midfielder, its shame that people ignore that. Ronaldo is one of the worst divers ever, yet no one would say they wouldn't want him. A lot of the top players arent exactly squeky clean personalities.

Unknown_Genius said:
With all this talk of signing a defensive midfielder (Busquets, Van Bommel, De Rossi) it makes me wonder if Mancini is preparing for life without De Jong. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of De Jong.

As for Busquets I would definitely have him. Top class defensive midfielder, its shame that people ignore that. Ronaldo is one of the worst divers ever, yet no one would say they wouldn't want him. A lot of the top players arent exactly squeky clean personalities.
i think it could be for life without barry

Unknown_Genius said:

After watching him tonight..no thanks slow & cannot jump...cost 2 GOALS..V Milan

Unknown_Genius said:

loads of people on here have said they do not want ronaldo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.