£40 for rags

Prestwich_Blue said:
Silva Service Station said:
I had an e-mail conf and points added on friday but no money taken, i went on today points taken off and still no money taken but im on the cup scheme anyone else had this trouble?
Not checked my account yet but nothing on my City account yet and I'm on the FA Cup scheme. I suspect an almighty cock-up. going to get Wigan tickets tomorrow so will check then.

If i hadmt of checked today though i would have automatically thought i was ok after having the e-mail conf and the points added. im slightly worried now because they go on open sale tomorrow.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:10 pm --<br /><br />
Blue_Ketchup said:
Silva Service Station said:
I had an e-mail conf and points added on friday but no money taken, i went on today points taken off and still no money taken but im on the cup scheme anyone else had this trouble?

same - but had money taken last week (£15) but just checked now and points removed the order history has dissapeared for that game?

So it isnt just me then? i wonder if others have had points removed? and order history removed?

My points have now disappeared for the rags game but the £15 is still on the order history from last week and the money has gone from my bank account.

MCFC - ruining ticket offices for 40-odd years.

lancs blue said:
My points have now disappeared for the rags game but the £15 is still on the order history from last week and the money has gone from my bank account.
I'm in the same situation and I'm not concerned. Points have always been sporadic. I've got several 'manual adjustments' on my loyalty points record but I've never had a problem with getting into the ground which is all I'm bothered about. Loyalty points can be sorted at any time. Obviously some people on here are right to be concerned about getting access though if money's not been taken plus no confirmation.

Just rung the customer services, they are doing another 'run' of taking money out today and tomorrow and should confirmation by Friday. If your in the scheme don't worry as your seat will be reserved!! Simples

Andouble said:
how's this one selling? How about Liverpool CC?

This is selling quite well, and the man at the TO says they would be "proper surprised" if this doesn't sell out.

Dippers at home not so much, but a 42K crowd at the worst.

Huddersfield Blue said:
Andouble said:
how's this one selling? How about Liverpool CC?

This is selling quite well, and the man at the TO says they would be "proper surprised" if this doesn't sell out.

Dippers at home not so much, but a 42K crowd at the worst.

Have you just made those figures up? The Derby isn't on open sale yet and I doubt very much the Ticket Office would give you a predicted figure?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.