£50 time

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Lol bacon - don't envy you the snow anyway!

We are all battening down the hatches ready for the big storm which is due to hit in rush hour tomorrow - a few old newspapers and crisp bags may get blown across the street!

BlueBearBoots said:

We are all battening down the hatches ready for the big storm which is due to hit in rush hour tomorrow - a few old newspapers and crisp bags may get blown across the street!
Think of all the RIP threads

karen7 said:
Sounds great where you live Barcon,almost worth being cold for

Yeah, I like it. But when the wife said "you can go anywhere you want for your 50th" (just last year before you think I'm old),
we went to Manchester to watch us stuff the rag scum 4-1.

BlueBearBoots said:

I'm not a snow lover myself either, but I'd rather have to work when it's cold outside than when it's roasting.
Watch out for them crisps bags.

Barcon said:
karen7 said:
Sounds great where you live Barcon,almost worth being cold for

Yeah, I like it. But when the wife said "you can go anywhere you want for your 50th" (just last year before you think I'm old),
we went to Manchester to watch us stuff the rag scum 4-1.

Good choice lol

dronefromsector7g said:
BlueBearBoots said:

You've been slacking tonight, you can't be half hearted poster you know

BlueBearBoots said:
dronefromsector7g said:
BlueBearBoots said:

You've been slacking tonight, you can't be half hearted poster you know
Meh

Night everyone get your waterproofs out tomorrow 2 weeks worth of rain predicted to fall in one day!

Normal weather in Manchester then :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.