!!!!!£5m!!!!!!!

Milito is old. Anf has slowed down considerably. He is a good look for backup I guess. But I wouldn't get too excited about an old guy from a slower league coming to the Prem. Sounds like a high risk.

Dax777 said:
Milito is old. Anf has slowed down considerably. He is a good look for backup I guess. But I wouldn't get too excited about an old guy from a slower league coming to the Prem. Sounds like a high risk.
high risk! he'd cost £5m

For that price i'd take him, experienced head, great poacher, good for European football and to bring on as a sub if we're chasing a goal.

tevezskeen said:
Dax777 said:
high risk! he'd cost £5m
The risk is not how much we pay, but whether he'd be taking the spot of a better option had we looked around. If I wanted a Backup. I'd want someone rapid. With Immense speed. Who could come in and bring a different dimension to the game. Not an inferior Dzeko when Dzeko is already on the field.

But that is just me. I like people that bring a different dimension.

Dax777 said:
tevezskeen said:
high risk! he'd cost £5m
The risk is not how much we pay, but whether he'd be taking the spot of a better option had we looked around. If I wanted a Backup. I'd want someone rapid. With Immense speed. Who could come in and bring a different dimension to the game. Not an inferior Dzeko when Dzeko is already on the field.

But that is just me. I like people that bring a different dimension.
toatally agree we need a rapid forward who can change the dimension of a game some one who can play of the shoulder of there back line

He looks a shadow of the player from last season. I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho makes a play for him if Real don't buy Adebayor, as he was at his best under Mourinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.