Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien10 said:
I studied Manchester City in what happened to be you'r title winning season. And come the end of that year when Aguero scored that winner, i found myself jumping with joy. Winning the title that year was no more then you deserved, i felt that the football you played at times got what it deserved. The best team in the league won it and in some style. The memory will stay with me forever.
"Studied"?

Damien10 said:
I studied Manchester City in what happened to be your title winning season. And come the end of that year when Aguero scored that winner, i found myself jumping with joy. Winning the title that year was no more then you deserved, i felt that the football you played at times got what it deserved. The best team in the league won it and in some style. The memory will stay with me forever.
You're a weird bloke.

MCFC BOB said:
Damien10 said:
I studied Manchester City in what happened to be your title winning season. And come the end of that year when Aguero scored that winner, i found myself jumping with joy. Winning the title that year was no more then you deserved, i felt that the football you played at times got what it deserved. The best team in the league won it and in some style. The memory will stay with me forever.
You're a weird bloke.
Wierd, why is that.

MCFC BOB said:
Damien10 said:
You're a weird bloke.
He'll fit in well here then.

Worst Case Ontario said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
I will celebrate when he bangs in goals, Dzeko also came with excellent goal scoring record and he was younger. Isn't Negredo similar to Dzeko? In sense of being tall, slow target man without much skill who bangs in goals? Sorry if dumb question, I have seen him play only few times for Spain
Slow?
That is why I asked, why people need to act smart all the time while giving answers. Or even better, act smart without giving answers
You are not a City fan as you can't seem to post without attacking a City player or prospective signing. Any odd positive post, is just there to try and re-gain your credentials

For your sake, just give it up, because you're not fooling anyone and it's a waste of your time which you could surely put to better use

All 25 of his league goals scored from inside the box, interesting.
Hopefully we have the players to put some quality balls in there.

FantasyIreland said:
MCFC BOB said:
Damien10 said:
You're a weird bloke.
He'll fit in well here then.
That's hard when you are mistaken for a 'rag' how do i shake that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.