Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
invincible said:
negredo another aspect that I want to tell because I have lived is his humanity, is good people, in training has given many children shirts, always willing to work with what you pedia, he is a good professional, family, no discos or parties ...

And finally a nice picture .. Do you know who is the child who comes into the picture in his arms?

ANTONIO is THE SON OF ANTONIO PUERTA, died playing football

failure antonio father met his antonio puerta, when he died his wife was pregnant

aitorpuerta2.jpg

Has that kid got a tattoo on his ankle?

johnmc said:
invincible said:
negredo another aspect that I want to tell because I have lived is his humanity, is good people, in training has given many children shirts, always willing to work with what you pedia, he is a good professional, family, no discos or parties ...

And finally a nice picture .. Do you know who is the child who comes into the picture in his arms?

failure antonio father met his antonio puerta, when he died his wife was pregnant

aitorpuerta2.jpg

Yes CTID

johnmc said:
invincible said:

aitorpuerta2.jpg

yes, good appreciation, I had not set if, like a tattoo on the leg

Cobwebcat said:
That's a girl not a lad....isn't it?

is true that looks like a girl but is a boy, called AITOR ANTONIO PUERTA, have you reason

aitorpuerta1_opt.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.eldesmarque.com/sevilla/46793-aitor-puerta-se-fotografio-con-la-plantilla-sevillista-en-el-vestuario" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.eldesmarque.com/sevilla/4679 ... -vestuario</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.