Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see we end up spending more on Negredo than Arsenal on Higuain.

Hoped for Cavani we will have Negredo yeahhhhhh...

Its not really far from hoping for De Rossi and getting Garcia. Garcia was hell of a destroyer for Benfica, well thats what I heard about him last August...

Could be a good signing tho but we easily can make the same mistakes like last summer. We will see...

Negredo9 said:
Greetings from Sevilla.

The news here is that Negredo is very close to joining Manchester City.

Negredo is a great striker with great technique. Not a single striker.

Technically I think that Negredo is better than Dzeko but perhaps often less effective because he likes to always play harder.

It can let you down easier goal and the goal more complicated mess.

Here we prefer to go to City with Navas.

A greeting

Welcome mate. Thanks for that.

Missing easier chances and scoring more complicated efforts sounds a bit like Aguero. Lets hope Pellegrini can get the best from him.

Negredo9 said:
Greetings from Sevilla.

Technically I think that Negredo is better than Dzeko but perhaps often less effective because he likes to always play harder.

A greeting

Hola :) thanks for your input mate.

Thanks for posting this link...Even tho its only clips I was surprised to see that he has the talent to not only score goals but to make them as well......

thanks

skybluelyon said:
Álvaro Negredo Sánchez <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mptpP4hxEk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mptpP4hxEk</a>
he looks ok on this video. ok it only selective highlights but worth ago imo

ayrshire_blue said:
Negredo9 said:
Greetings from Sevilla.

A greeting

Missing easier chances and scoring more complicated efforts sounds a bit like Aguero. Lets hope Pellegrini can get the best from him.

I see Javi Gracia all over again. I remember reading tearful complain on Benfica's offical website about him join us.

Negredo is no better than john guidetti.

Stoned Rose said:
I've seen very very little of Negredo so am not going to pretend to have a dossier of detailed information on him.

What I will say is he scored 31 times for a team who finished 9th last season.

That's like someone scoring 31 goals for Swansea. Just think about that for a minute.

His overall Sevilla record is 85 goals in 180 games (approx 1 in 2). I imagine this would be higher, given the likelihood that we'll create more chances for him than Sevilla.

Pellegrini will 'know' the player's ability and chances of fitting in to the system.

Also, at a reported price of £18m, that makes him 1/3 of the price Cavani is going for.

The question to ask is - is Cavani three times batter than Negredo?

Is he fuck (imo). Better yes, but not 3x better.

Another factor here is that we already have Navas, who I'm guessing would've created a lot of Negredo's chances? They already an 'understanding' so can hot the ground running.

On a secondary note, having Negredo around will also help Navas to 'settle in'. Win win.

Don't get me wrong I'm not doing naked cartwheels, but overall it looks a very sensible, workable and frugal signing.

I also like the fact that we can now sit back and remove ourselves from the Cavani cattle market and get on with sorting out a couple of other additions without all that drama.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiQ2mz3tQ58[/youtube]

Totally agree.

We lacked goals last season. It cost us big time.

I think we all agree that La Liga is the most similar league to the Prem.

Tevez 17 goals in 35
Negredo 31 goals in 42

£10m for Tevez who wanted out and 1 year left on his contract
£20m ish for Negredo
No Brainer

We don't need big time charlies. Pelli is trying to bond a team.
Navas - Hard working team player gives 100%
Fernandinho - Box to Box hard working team player tweeting he can't wait to wear the shirt./
Negredo - Hard working physical striker who knows where the onion bag is.

Keep up the good work Tixi<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:06 am --<br /><br />
weare8kyk said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Negredo9 said:
Greetings from Sevilla.

A greeting

I see Javi Gracia all over again. I remember reading tearful complain on Benfica's offical website about him join us.

Thats your opinion.

Out of interest who would you buy for our team?

ayrshire_blue said:
Negredo9 said:
Greetings from Sevilla.

A greeting

I'm sure.

Pellegrini wanted him last year for Malaga but ultimately could not sign him.

I think Negredo is a perfect striker for Premier. Nice shot with both legs. Very powerful and strong. Goes well head and is technically quite good.

I think that price is the best that is in the market. I either pay 50 or 60 million for Cavani would pay before 25 Negredo with his eyes closed. No such difference on the field.

luck

doomuk said:
adrianr said:
onceabluealways said:
Not really seen enough of this guy to formulate an opinion.

What I do know is that Spain prefered to play Torres / Villa before this guy. Of course this could be due to suiting the formation etc.

If he signes then I'l trust the management team until I've seen enough to formulate my own opinion.

I do agree what what i've seen of Cavani ( mostly playing for uruguay) that he isn't woth the fee and massive wages quoted.

And Soldado. Wonder why we weren't after him? Maybe we were.

We trusted the management team with Garcia and look how that turned out
befote Tixi that one.

weare8kyk said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Negredo9 said:
Greetings from Sevilla.

A greeting

Guidetti is a good striker but project compare Negredo is a boldness.

Negredo has averaged 20 goals in the Spanish league the last few years and always playing smaller teams as Almeria and now unfortunately in a Sevilla lost potential.

Last year was very bad for my team but he made 25 league goals, behind only Messi, Ronaldo and near Falcao.

Negredo is much better than Michu for example and you see the result of Michu there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.