‘Melted' City badge? Guardiola

£50 for snide looking t-shirt?

Most people from that era are around 50+ these days. Probably sell a few to the ageing bucket hat wearers who were listening to the Pet Shop Boys at the time.
Yeah, it seems a bit of a gimic designed by some London type, looks like a fried egg, I’m an oldie of that time
and it smacks of - get on with something new! tbf... just like playing an oasis tune after every game,
where’s the young guns?

Yeah, it seems a bit of a gimic designed by some London type, looks like a fried egg, I’m an oldie of that time
and it smacks of - get on with something new! tbf... just like playing an oasis tune after every game,
where’s the young guns?
SJT. Obviously died from matrimony!

where’s the young guns?
Next they will have a Squires range with Jackson Pollock pastiches, and then the "criminally vulgar" range...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.