‘Where Do You Want Your Statue, Vincent Kompany?’

I go for him on his knees pumping his fists at the NS end but I think the post above will be what we end up with & I'm happy enough with that.

Now I love and revere Vin, but I'm not wild about statues for footballers (or anyone else, much, actually). Just saying.
The mosaic's great, by the way. And Kompany Crescent. I like that.
That's fine.but have you been to a museum
Statues there aĺ have small c.dicks
Not our vinny

No way, his iconic celebration when he scored in the derby to win 1-0.

He almost jumped higher then the stadium
Would love for it to be the celebration where he is standing on the advert boards with arms outstretched shouting (with pride) at the supporters.

Easy enough to do and very striking when you walk past him staring/shouting at you.

Raises the hairs (and other things) just thinking of it.

The United celebration is probably the front runner but his celebration at West Brom away first game of the season a few years back was awesome as was his celebration after scoring at Southampton on his comeback from a lengthy lay off and both should be considered.

Or if they want to get elaborate, one of him calling salah who’s crying on the floor a pussy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.