“City Matters” fan committee

It's gone very quiet. Even by City's current standards, a level of disconnect on an "initiative" that's supposed to improve connection with supporters is pretty special.
Got an email this morning saying that they'd had some problems with the photos some people had submitted so were putting it off till next week. I suggested that as it was peak holiday time, they may as well leave it a couple of weeks longer.

Got an email this morning saying that they'd had some problems with the photos some people had submitted so were putting it off till next week. I suggested that as it was peak holiday time, they may as well leave it a couple of weeks longer.

Thanks for that.
As excuses go, putting something off yet another week because of problems with photos is pretty feeble from a multi-billion pound organisation, though. As usual, Harrods on the pitch and in the posh seats, Poundland everywhere else!

Yeh just had that email. Strange they went so quiet on it all and only just got back to everyone.

This is open for voting finally. Here's the link: https://www.mancity.com/fans-and-community/club/city-matters

I'm standing in the Seasoncard category and for those who don't know me, I'm Colin Savage (plus you get to see what I look like in real life). You know how vocal I am in criticising things that I believe aren't right and you have my promise that I'll stand up for the fans of this club, particularly the match-going ones.

This is open for voting finally. Here's the link: https://www.mancity.com/fans-and-community/club/city-matters

I'm standing in the Seasoncard category and for those who don't know me, I'm Colin Savage (plus you get to see what I look like in real life). You know how vocal I am in criticising things that I believe aren't right and you have my promise that I'll stand up for the fans of this club, particularly the match-going ones.

I’ve voted for you Col (the 10th person to do so already apparently). I assume you’re up for an unsolicited bung or two? I quite fancy a free crack at the tunnel club. Would a fiver suffice?

Voted. Good luck and based on what you post on here you'd be a great voice for City fans into the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.