“This was all about character.” — Kev

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
Kev said in his FA Cup SF post-match interview that today’s match, as well as the team’s general performance this season, was about “character” after the highs and energy drain of last season (and the Real Madrid game).

And it got me thinking:

Where would we rank the 23/24 squad in the all-time ‘collective character table’ for City teams?

We have had quite a few I would say collectively had very strong character, including a few of our more recent sides (last season and 11/12 being the ones that obviously come to mind).

Where would you put them? What other squad would compete for the top spot?

Kev said in his FA Cup SF post-match interview that today’s match, as well as the team’s general performance this season, was about “character” after the highs and energy drain of last season (and the Real Madrid game).

And it got me thinking:

Where would we rank the 23/24 squad in the all-time ‘collective character table’ for City teams?

We have had quite a few I would say collectively had very strong character, including a few of our more recent sides (last season and 11/12 being the ones that obviously come to mind).

Where would you put them? What other squad would compete for the top spot?

In terms of battle hardened get the job done,even when it's not going well for us.
This side are 1st.

Other than that the 2018 2019's epic title run in with Liverpool,having to win every game, under enormous pressure.

I don't know about top spot, but the 99/00 team overachieved massively. We went on a 7-match winless streak but showed big balls to get over the line on the last day at Blackburn.
That is a good shout, and was thinking about them as I was posting, but thought some miserable **** on here would shoot that suggestion down. ;-)

This was a classic game up there with all our greatest achievements if you take everything into account

Pep was fucking brilliant too I think he’s going to stay just to completely fuck these cunts over

Just hope the 115 doesn’t get settled for a couple more years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.