'€200m bid for Ronaldo rejected'

Its crap. Madrid would have had no choice but to take that amount of money. And I would hope City would never have offered it. Just ludicrous sensationalism without any fact whatsoever. Oh and by the way did you know that Joe Hart is Idi Amins love child (according to sources).
These guys HAVE to sell a new product EVERY day, the truth isnt a priority. In fact the only time the truth comes into play, is when they step over the mark, and they use the "public have a right to the truth" card.

Not sure about the size of our bid but I seem to remember that RM made a profit on CR products world wide that cleared his 85m transfer fee within 12 months. He is perhaps one big signing that is cost effective under FFP. May be we spent small in the transfer window to save our pennies in the hope this may come off last minute. Glad it didn't . Hate the cheating plastic faced bugger.

It would be crazy to deny we would be interested in him if he came on the market though.

Ronaldo is a baby wanting constant attention. Of course I don't walk in his shoes but what more can he want? He's got great talent, with a great team in a sunny climate, etc. He's just a spoiled little rich boy who loves to pout. We saw it while he was a rag, and now we see it now.

Despite his fantastic talent, I wouldn't want him. He is a prima donna on crack and steroids.

It would explain the yet unknown reasons why hes sad and "the club knows why" it doesn't seem like money to me it would be PR suicide to make that public. January should be interesting especially if we are doing badly we might see a chance to bring in a world class player to improve us and Real might see a chance to offload a unhappy star. If Sheikh wants him then he will get his man FFP or not. by all accounts hes a big fan.. anything is possible with City remember Robinho in January?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.