08:08 08/08/08

barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I remember really wanting something mad to happen on 06/06/06 but it didnt. It was shite. I ended up in the car park of Morrissons in Chorlton speaking to some random bloke about Colin Bell.

Something mad did happen, It was my birthday and I became a Millionaire.....in my mind at least.

You're obviously the devil.

In disguise.........

As?

TheMightyQuinn said:
barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I remember really wanting something mad to happen on 06/06/06 but it didnt. It was shite. I ended up in the car park of Morrissons in Chorlton speaking to some random bloke about Colin Bell.

Something mad did happen, It was my birthday and I became a Millionaire.....in my mind at least.

In disguise.........

As?

Elvis.....lol

barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

In disguise.........

As?

Elvis.....lol

So, you're Elvis? That don't impress me much!

TheMightyQuinn said:
barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

In disguise.........

As?

Elvis.....lol

So, you're Elvis? That don't impress me much!

Ok, Im a Rocket Scientist?

post-277022-1130177263.jpg

barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
barryo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

In disguise.........

As?

Elvis.....lol

No wonder you can't get past the Carrington gates anymore,you fat bastard!!! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.