08/09 highlights all games - NOW INCLUDES FRIENDLIES

cheers for taking the time to do for us mate true blue
o yea fuckyou shadygiz you jealous twat give the guy a break hes taken his time to do this fuck face

bazncarm said:
cheers for taking the time to do for us mate true blue
o yea fuckyou shadygiz you jealous twat give the guy a break hes taken his time to do this fuck face

1st warning added...anymore abuse and you'll be banned

ohh and btw...the guy has been given a break....not sure why i would be jealous of someone that posts links to watch highlight streams.....after all, i've been doing it for over 4 years now & can take it or leave it

if you took the time to read both mine and this thread, you would see that this is a list of links to matches that can be viewed online.....

where as my thread is a list of matches that can be downloaded and watched....totally different topics, thats why this thread has been given a break

just a quick word of advice, probably best not to get on the wrong side of site admins from the outset

and just for the record, you too are being given a break, i could quite easily hit ban and no-one would give a flying fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.