1-0 wigan

Bluemoon115 said:
Ronaldo goes a-tumblin again.

According to Andy Gray Wigan got away with it yet when Vidic elbowed a Wigan player in the first half Andy Gray said he only leaned into him

Does anyone know Tevez's phone number?
I'd like to personally call him and invite him to call round at his convenience and tongue out any female family member of his choice including the dog if it floats his boat, I'm that taken with him since he scored the winner in the derby.

Newlunar said:
Does anyone know Tevez's phone number?
I'd like to personally call him and invite him to call round at his convenience and tongue out any female family member of his choice including the dog if it floats his boat, I'm that taken with him since he scored the winner in the derby.

He's on a one man mission to win the league for the rags, I think that's what turns most on.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Tevez Tevez youre better than Robinho
He cant play in the snow
You score loads of goals
Fuck off Elano

Hughes is a rag
but youre not
even though you play for them
and you beg beg beg to sign

Fuck Richards
Fuck City
I love Tevez
and U N I T E D

Beats Bluemoon anyway

Viva Ronaldo

I hope you got the premiership winners badge on the arm of your new United shirt

Failsworth_Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Ronaldo goes a-tumblin again.

According to Andy Gray Wigan got away with it yet when Vidic elbowed a Wigan player in the first half Andy Gray said he only leaned into him

Haha. He makes me laugh the arse lickin clown.

Failsworth_Blue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Tevez Tevez youre better than Robinho
He cant play in the snow
You score loads of goals
Fuck off Elano

Hughes is a rag
but youre not
even though you play for them
and you beg beg beg to sign

Fuck Richards
Fuck City
I love Tevez
and U N I T E D

Beats Bluemoon anyway

Viva Ronaldo

I hope you got the premiership winners badge on the arm of your new United shirt

Of course I did!

I'm not doing this half arsed.

Oh I also hate you English bastards now as I've adopted Argentina as my nation like a real rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.