1,000 replies and we win Tuesday night thread

Wow wow wow...... Important info here!

I was going to start my own thread but having pondered on this for a while and given that Rach is/could be hot although a little young for me no doubt, I thought I would give you my 3000th post as your cause is much much greater then my own! Please be gentle with it as it's a milestone that will never be repeated, I just hope you all realise what it has meant to me to give you this 3000th post and I hope you are all very very thankfull that I chose to give it to you!
I now part with a teary eay but happy in the knowledge that you will gain far more use out of it than I ever could have, good buy 3000th post and may you contribute to City winning tomorrow as you may have made this thread happen.

not my fault! said:

I was going to start my own thread but having pondered on this for a while and given that Rach is/could be hot although a little young for me no doubt, I thought I would give you my 3000th post as your cause is much much greater then my own! Please be gentle with it as it's a milestone that will never be repeated, I just hope you all realise what it has meant to me to give you this 3000th post and I hope you are all very very thankfull that I chose to give it to you!
I now part with a teary eay but happy in the knowledge that you will gain far more use out of it than I ever could have, good buy 3000th post and may you contribute to City winning tomorrow as you may have made this thread happen.

Lol great 3000th post :p

not my fault! said:

That picture thread has convinced some people this is a dating forum...I swear...

not my fault! said:

Are you going to be "dearly departed" shortly or what mate ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.