1,000th

Feed-The-Goat said:
Cheltblue said:
Here's to next 1000, which will prob include the summer transfer saga............

Brace yerself!!!

i stay out of that....i cant be doing with the abuse from the rags that sign up.

Come the summer when there is no football, just cricket, tennis and mediocrity, and the only big thing is whether its Messi, kaka, or Beattie!!!.................................... you will cave in!

Cheltblue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Cheltblue said:
Here's to next 1000, which will prob include the summer transfer saga............

Brace yerself!!!

i stay out of that....i cant be doing with the abuse from the rags that sign up.

Come the summer when there is no football, just cricket, tennis and mediocrity, and the only big thing is whether its Messi, kaka, or Beattie!!!.................................... you will cave in!

your probably right....

Feed-The-Goat said:
Cheltblue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Cheltblue said:

Brace yerself!!!

your probably right....

You signed up Oct 20th and have only just reached 1000 ? What's it like to have a life? Please tell me !

Ill post a picture thanks

mpicnt3ro7xn1.gif

revenage

pinguimfatalitysg6.gif

Feed-The-Goat said:
Just thought id let everyone know this is my 1,000th post!!!!

might aswell use this thread to do whatever you want....

I'll thank Sesame for helping you reach this goal, hahaha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.