1-2 down V QPR,which sub did you want on?

Dzeko for one of the De Jong/Tevez first, then maybe Kolarov on for Tevez/Nasri to work as a winger.

Balotelli and Dzeko.

Both came on and both delivered.

royle said:
Dzeko because we had no height up front.

I don't know why we do not adopt an aerial approach if plan A is not working. It's great to watch triangular passes outfoxing a 'parked bus' but if the passing doesn't work and the ref ignores the blatant penalties when yer get in the box (Micah v MANUre, Silva v CFC) there's nowt better than lobbing a few mortars in the space between pen spot and goal area - make the defence DEFEND instead of just squeezing a bit of space.

I would have buggered it all up 'cos I'd have put Mario on first instead of Edin.

Wheelsy said:
Dzeko for de Jong, Balotelli for Lescott
Nigel was the main reason we won. He continually carried the ball effectively from defence to our strike force. I would have reluctantly taken Zabaleta off as he looked knackered.

Dzeko at half time, crosses to our dwarven strike force dont work too well when there's half a dozen centre backs defending them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.