1 big win

ancoats

i feel we just need a good win and we look down and flat at the moment
things are going to take time with the champions league and we was never going to win it this season anyway
and with the group we are in its only made things harder picking up points home or away and with 2 games vs ajax its not looking good at this time

but winning games can turn around a bad run very quick and the players will be on fire and look a team again we are to good to stay in this form and i just feel somebody going to get a beating and then we will be back

Grit detirmination and effort is what we need and lots of hard work we have stop thinking we are going ro win every game at a stroll.

ox-blue said:
Grit detirmination and effort is what we need and lots of hard work we have stop thinking we are going ro win every game at a stroll.

true

but mancini is a master of hard work in training and i dont see that
we must be up there with the training we do and the players look fit and ready

but they look down and have the world on there shoulders it just needs something to change we are a very good team and you dont become a crap team over night
just 1 big win and the place will be buzzing again players will see the pass or take a chance again at the moment its over to you mate

but last night was the worst in a very long time we looked 2nd best to anybody

I believe even Dortmund were playing shite in the Bundesliga before their very conveniently timed 5-0 demolition last weekend, we need something like that maybe?

I agree. 1 big win and a clean sheet will do the world of good.
We have some supposedly "easier" fixtures coming up now Sunderland(H), West Brom(A), Ajax(A), Swansea (H), West Ham(A) so hopefully will get some good results soon.

ade_akhtar said:
I agree. 1 big win and a clean sheet will do the world of good.
We have some supposedly "easier" fixtures coming up now Sunderland(H), West Brom(A), Ajax(A), Swansea (H), West Ham(A) so hopefully will get some good results soon.

Lets hope it will be Saturday.

you say the players need to put in some hard work. What about us so called fans, with a voice on message boards, but for some reason lose their voices when they enter the Etihad.

It's time for us fans to find our voices and get behind the team.

smidycent said:
you say the players need to put in some hard work. What about us so called fans, with a voice on message boards, but for some reason lose their voices when they enter the Etihad.

It's time for us fans to find our voices and get behind the team.

works both ways sometimes but we have turned into a lets see and then give the lads full backing from the stands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.