1 in 5

JWP1926

Team supported
Manchester City
i know today was piss poor i have no excuse for the way we played apart we should of had a penna and stoke defended well (which isnt hard when you only have one shot on target)

however this is our first loss in 5 premier league games so chin up guys its all part of being a city fan

Sloppyjoshua said:
i know today was piss poor i have no excuse for the way we played apart we should of had a penna and stoke defended well (which isnt hard when you only have one shot on target)

however this is our first loss in 5 premier league games so chin up guys its all part of being a city fan

think you got a bit mixed up there.......we only had one shot on target BECAUSE stoke defended well.......with all 10 men on the pitch behind the ball i might add!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry our home form should get us to the 40 point mark. We should be alright.

we have a 45 million pound front line if you cant have more than one shot on target then get off the pitch, bloody useless, no movement, no fight, no passion again.

citymad said:
Don't worry our home form should get us to the 40 point mark. We should be alright.

I can't believe I've actually just read that. 40 points?????? We should be aiming for a top 6 finish. Hughes has signed circa 9 players in less than a year. If avoiding relegation is all we can hope for then that is a very poor show.

King Kinky said:
citymad said:

I can't believe I've actually just read that. 40 points?????? We should be aiming for a top 6 finish. Hughes has signed circa 9 players in less than a year. If avoiding relegation is all we can hope for then that is a very poor show.

don't worry mate Next week I'll be saying we're only 4 points of 6th place. I'm all confused at the moment

PMSL at my own sarcasm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.