1 More Signing

I have a feeling that we might be in for a few more players yet!

Lets just wait and see hey.

COME ON CITY!

Can't reveal 'sauces' or even sources, no names mentioned, sounds like a stab at gaining some sort of ITK credibility without even giving any info to me - FACT!

Ex-rag Strachan will have been ordered by Baconface not to let City have Johnson for less than 10 million, so we may have to rely on Big Mac being our only new signing.

Strachan is a small minded idiot - god help boro - he is daft enough to turn down our offer for Johnson and fool himself (and others) he can get more money at a tribunal. A big part of this will be the Ferguson/ Moyes / Strachan alliance flexing its muscles.

nmc said:
Strachan is a small minded idiot - god help boro - he is daft enough to turn down our offer for Johnson and fool himself (and others) he can get more money at a tribunal. A big part of this will be the Ferguson/ Moyes / Strachan alliance flexing its muscles.

You do know that Baconface and Strachan hate each other's guts?

Have done for years.

So I'm not sure where you heard that they were some part of an "alliance".

Or are you just making this up?

i hope we get this guy cos it will be a lot harder in summer he will have his pick of anyone then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.