1 Ticket for Hamburg Away AVAILABLE!!!!!

4times

Listen up fellow blues, i had a spare ticket for Aalborg and came on here and asked if any 1 needed a ticket and got labelled a rag and a tout! Anyways, i have just recieved my ticket from the ticket office but also my mate got me 1 which i didn't know about, so he is going to be selling this i said to him i will post a message on here to see what he would get for it, i know all the comments about ripping fellow blues off, ur a tout, ur a rag are going to come out but trust me im not and he isn't, he has just lost his job but already paid for his Hamburg trip so wants some money for his trip! PM me if you need a ticket and how much. As i said it's not for me it's for my mate so try and keep the abuse down to a minimum if possible!

Chers Lads
CTID!

If its a £27 ticket,he should get £27
Likewise for a £19 one
Dont rip Blues off

DESPERATE FOR A TICKET MATES GOING AND MISSED S GREAT TRIP TO SCHALKE,GOT SOME SPARE CASH £ 60.00 ??

KEEP ME UPDATE

CHEERS CHIMP

blueandy1mac said:
You can dress it up any way you want, selling for above face value IS TOUTING

NO IT AINT PAL, THERES BOOKING FEE ON TOP

chimp2066 said:
DESPERATE FOR A TICKET MATES GOING AND MISSED S GREAT TRIP TO SCHALKE,GOT SOME SPARE CASH £ 60.00 ??

KEEP ME UPDATE

CHEERS CHIMP
I smell a rat,first post and your offering £60
You must be one of his mates,trying to inflate the price,if its spare, take it back to the ticket office,they will give you,your money back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.