1 x seat on bus and over night stay in Watford available

dbluebomber

If you are struggling for transport to Wembley we have a spare place on our overnight trip.

We are leaving Failsworth at 5:30am picking up in Irlam and going down to the Green Man where we are booked on the car park, meeting back there after the match then we are going to Watford, check in at the Hotel and go out celebrating our cup victory!!!

The price is £71. and this includes all transport and hotel (no breakfast)
if your interested pm me.

Cheers

Really sorry if slightly off topic - but as a matter of interest - which hotel?
9 of us in Dury's in Watford. - and a fairr few other blues it seems, and Stoke.
Did the semi in a day so wasn't out round that way after - Is Watford Ok for after do you know? Many of us likely to be about for a party?

We are booked into the Jurys Inn, Clarendon Road, Watford but we did in and out for the Semi too so not sure but we are told it's a good night, not that it will matter where we are when we have won the FA Cup!

Thanks for replying. And again - sorry if my message was kinda off the topic. Your whole whole coach booked in?
If so - kinda relieved....I know - what a wuss....Still, I am nearly 40 now and the days of chasing up and down Claremont road are a long distant memory...:)
Reckon there is gonna be a lot of us in Jury's. We're in Fri and Sat nights.
I been on that shitty Oatcake Stoke site and know a) fair few of them staying there b) they fucking hate us the jealous twats..
Should be fun hey...
We so better win...

Hi. Has that seat on your bus gone? Might be interested.<br /><br />-- Tue May 10, 2011 12:56 pm --<br /><br />Hi. Has that seat on your bus gone? Might be interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.